Please find enclosed
- "DFG - Rules of Good Scientific Practice"
- "DFG Verfahrensleitfaden zur guten wissenschaftlichen Praxis" (in German only)
- European Sience Foundation: Code of Conduct ResearchIntegrity
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Positionspapier des Wissenschaftsrates 2015 (in German only)
- Deutscher Ethikrat
- DFG Stellungnahme zur humanen Genomsequenzierung 2016 (in German only)
- Permanent Senate Commission on Genetic Research
- Permanent Senate Commission on Key Questions in Clinical Research
A team of professional ombudsmen is available to all members of the universities of Kiel and Lübeck in order to aid and support them with all of their questions concerning best scientific practice.
The ombudsmen carry out their duties in a neutral, confidential, informal and independent manner.
Prof. Dr. Silke Göttsch-Elten, Tel. 880 - 31 83, goettsch [at] volkskunde.uni-kiel.de (email)
Prof. Dr. Andreas Susenbeth, Tel.: 880 - 20 13, suensbeth [at] aninut.uni-kiel.de (email)
DFG Person of Trust Kiel University:
Prof. Dr. Lorenz Kienle, Tel.: 880 - 61 96, lk [at] tf.uni-kiel.de (email)
Prof. Dr. med. Cornelius Borck, Tel.: 0451 70 79 98 11, borck [at] imgwf.uni-luebeck.de (email)
Prof. Dr. med. Volker Tronnier, Tel: 04 51 / 500 - 25 75, volker.tronnier [at] uksh.de (email)
Prof. Dr. med. Werner Solbach, Tel: 04 51 / 500 - 28 01, werner.solbach [at] uk-sh.de (email)
The Cluster of Excellence Inflammation at Interfaces offers counselling as well.