Please find enclosed
- "DFG - Rules of Good Scientific Practice"
- "DFG Verfahrensleitfaden zur guten wissenschaftlichen Praxis" (in German only)
- DFG - Information Nagoya-Protocoll (in German only) The Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit-Sharing (ABS) was concluded at the 10th Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity in 2010 and regulates access to genetic resources and the fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising from their utilization. Researchers whose research falls within the scope of the EU ABS Regulation (EU) No. 511/2014 are required to submit a due diligence declaration. In Germany, violations to the EU ABS Regulation can constitute an administrative offence and can be subject to fines of up to € 50,000.
- European Sience Foundation: Code of Conduct ResearchIntegrity
- European Network of Research Integrity Offices (ENRIO), Research Integrity even more important for research during a pandemic (statement 2020)
- WMA DECLARATION OF HELSINKI – Ethical principles for medical research involving human (amended by the 64th WMA General Assembly, Fortaleza, Brazil, October 2013)
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Positionspapier des Wissenschaftsrates 2015 (in German only)
- Deutscher Ethikrat
- DFG Stellungnahme zur humanen Genomsequenzierung 2016 (in German only)
- Permanent Senate Commission on Genetic Research
- Permanent Senate Commission on Key Questions in Clinical Research
A team of professional ombudsmen is available to all members of the universities of Kiel and Lübeck in order to aid and support them with all of their questions concerning best scientific practice.
The ombudsmen carry out their duties in a neutral, confidential, informal and independent manner.
Prof. Dr. Christine Blättler, phone: 880 - 22 31, blaettler [at] philsem.uni-kiel.de (email )
Prof. Dr. Gernot Friedrich, phone: 880 - 77 42, friedrichs [at] phc.uni-kiel.de (email)
DFG Person of Trust Kiel University:
Prof. Dr. Lorenz Kienle, phone: 880 - 61 96, lk [at] tf.uni-kiel.de (email)
Nagoya Protocol Compliance Officer:
Dr. rer. nat. Scarlett Sett, phone: 880 4924, nagoya [at] uv.uni-kiel.de (mail)
Prof. Dr. med. Cornelius Borck, Tel.: 0451 70 79 98 11, borck [at] imgwf.uni-luebeck.de (email)
Prof. Dr. med. Volker Tronnier, Tel: 04 51 / 500 - 25 75, volker.tronnier [at] uksh.de (email)
Prof. Dr. med. Werner Solbach, Tel: 04 51 / 500 - 28 01, werner.solbach [at] uk-sh.de (email)
Here you can download the "Richtlinie über die Grundsätze zur Sicherung guter wissenschaftlicher Praxis an der Universität zu Lübeck" (translation is going to follow).
The Cluster of Excellence Inflammation at Interfaces offers counselling as well.