On the following sites you find information on:
- subject-specific courses
- talks / journal clubs
- soft skill and language courses
Every doctoral reseacher considers together with his / her supervisors which activities should be part of the individual subject-specific training programme for the doctorate. He / she is responsible for applying for funding by the RTG and for organizing the participation.
Besides this every doctoral reseacher has to pass a number of soft skill courses / courses about basics of scientific work:
- Good Scientific Practice and Ethics in Science
- Basics in Data Management and Statistics
- Presentation and Communication in the Academic Context
- Conflict Management
- Scientific Writing
- Job Application / Grant Application
These activities will be part of the progress report to be delivered every six months.