4 Jun, 2015
At the spurt of their doctorate the first generation of doctoral researchers of our RTG organized an International Symposium. It offered
- talks of international scientists from Austria, England, Germany, India and the U.S.A.,
- vivid and interdisciplinary discussions,
- feedback of the supervisory board especially during the poster session,
- a career day dealing with several aspects of possible career steps in academia and in industry and
- to start with – a boat tour on the Kiel fjord including a talk about the latest developments in forensic research.