Top class scientists from all over the world visit the cluster of excellence PMI
- Lecturer: Kenji Kabashim, Kyoto University/Japan
- Title: Novel pathogenesis and treatment of atopic dermatitis: from bench to clinic
- Date: February 2nd, 2021, 11 a.m.
- Place: online, ZOOM-Meeting
- For: all members of the cluster of excellence, especially young scientists
About Kenji Kabashima:
Prof. Kabashima is one of the world's leading dermato-immunologists with outstanding work on atopic eczema, psoriasis and visualization of inflammatory processes in the skin.