On the 6th of July the first Doc’s day of the RTG „Genes, Environment and Inflammation“ took place at the “Zentrum Molekulare...
No front page content has been created yet.
Research Training Group
genes, environment, inflammation
Within this Research Training Group we will study the environmental influences responsible for the development of complex, chronic diseases. Moreover, we will systematically examine the previously understudied interplay between the (micro)-environment and predisposing genetic factors...
The scientists in the Research Training Group (RTG) want to find out
- how the non-genetical schemes in the cell change during the development of chronic inflammatory diseases;
- how diet influences the development of inflammatory diseases;
- new statistical and bioinformatical ways to express research results.
a team of young and innovative scientists who are experts in the fields of:
- molecular biology
- human genetics
The purpose of the structured doctoral student programme is to:
- enable young scientists to obtain their doctoral degree within three years;
- qualify doctoral students for postdoctoral work;
- impart interdisciplinary knowledge;
- promote postgraduate students' transferrable skills.
28 September 2017 - Goethe-Universität at Frankfurt / Main
The conference will be in German!
Karriereentscheidungen sind erst dann fundiert, wenn die Vielfalt der Perspektiven bekannt ist. Ziel ist es, (Post)Doktorandinnen eine breite Auswahl an Berufsmöglichkeiten in Wirtschaft und Industrie, außeruniversitärer Forschung und weiteren alternativen Feldern vorzustellen. More information