Research Training Group
genes, environment, inflammation
Within this Research Training Group we will study the environmental influences responsible for the development of complex, chronic diseases. Moreover, we will systematically examine the previously understudied interplay between the (micro)-environment and predisposing genetic factors...
The scientists in the Research Training Group (RTG) want to find out
- how the non-genetical schemes in the cell change during the development of chronic inflammatory diseases;
- how diet influences the development of inflammatory diseases;
- new statistical and bioinformatical ways to express research results.
a team of young and innovative scientists who are experts in the fields of:
- molecular biology
- human genetics
The purpose of the structured doctoral student programme is to:
- enable young scientists to obtain their doctoral degree within three years;
- qualify doctoral students for postdoctoral work;
- impart interdisciplinary knowledge;
- promote postgraduate students' transferrable skills.
Elisa Rosati: “Immunogenetics in Inflammation Research: Keiner nimmt mir die... Philosophie”
17 June, 16:00 h
Johanna Ira Blase: Wie aus ganz Kleinem Großes wird -Die Wunder der Molekularbiologieund Ich mittendrin!
23 June, 16:00 h