Research Training Group
genes, environment, inflammation
Within this Research Training Group we will study the environmental influences responsible for the development of complex, chronic diseases. Moreover, we will systematically examine the previously understudied interplay between the (micro)-environment and predisposing genetic factors...
The scientists in the Research Training Group (RTG) want to find out
- how the non-genetical schemes in the cell change during the development of chronic inflammatory diseases;
- how diet influences the development of inflammatory diseases;
- new statistical and bioinformatical ways to express research results.
a team of young and innovative scientists who are experts in the fields of:
- molecular biology
- human genetics
The purpose of the structured doctoral student programme is to:
- enable young scientists to obtain their doctoral degree within three years;
- qualify doctoral students for postdoctoral work;
- impart interdisciplinary knowledge;
- promote postgraduate students' transferrable skills.
Top class scientists from all over the world visit the cluster of excellence PMILecturer: Kenji Kabashim, Kyoto University/Japan Title: Novel pathogenesis and treatment of atopic dermatitis: from bench to clinic Date: February 2nd, 2021, 11 a.m. Place: online, ZOOM-Meeting For: all members of the cluster of excellence, especially young scientists
About Kenji Kabashima:
Prof. Kabashima is one of the world's leading dermato-immunologists with outstanding work on atopic eczema, psoriasis and visualization of inflammatory processes in the skin.